Friday, July 18, 2008

Saying Goodbye

It is unbelievable how quickly time passed while here- its funny because it feels like it was such a glimmer, but at the same time so much has happened that I haven't even been able to begin comprehending. God has really been pulling me back into leadership roles on this trip(scary!!) I found myself often volunteering to pray outloud for the team (not my forte) but when thinking about it, realised that was probably good preperation for the baby hospital... Today I signed myself up to lead the morning devo- I always get myself into those situations! God totally used it though- its amazing how when he speaks through you he can also speak through you... It was strange going to the orphanage for the last time this morning- I really hope to return but that's totally up to God, Aurel hugged me like four times and kept telling me he loved me- it's amazing how much love those kids have to offer... I really hope I can keep in touch with some of them. I just dont know- today has been a day of a lot of contemplation and thought processing- I'm pretty sure I'm changing my major, and just really dont know what's coming around the bend- All I really know is that God will guide my steps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment