Saturday, July 26, 2008

Alright now I'm finally there!

Finally to today!:) God the first train out of Westport, but suprise suprise, it was delayed- meaning I couldn't take the 11:00 train to Dundalk, but also meaning I had some spare time in Dublin- not necessarily a bad thing:) Also gave me a chance to ring home- wow that sounded Irish... oh dear:) Anyhow, finally made it to Dundalk by four- and it may seem silly to return to Dundalk when I fly out of Dublin, however this couple has chosen to continuously bless my socks off- and had already decided they were driving me the hour it takes to get to the Dublin Airport- preventing me from my initial plan of camping out there- in fact I'd be there right now otherwise! Anyhow, I arrived and spent a quality evening with them- I definitly have a lasting friendship, and now really hope to return one day. We went to the coast( I love the ocean!!) And then came back to grill- I'll be off to the airport in about an hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment