Sunday, July 20, 2008

First Night In Dublin

So I never really recapped my first day and Gods continuing awesomeness... Anyhow yes, so I got into the city, and hit that- huh now what (my first thought- find a hostel) I was looking for a street I knew had a couple and kind of happened upon that street rather easily- they had space:) And it turned out to be a great choice- awesome roomates from the states(hung out with them last night) and free internet and breakfast:) God is so good... Then I went and did my usual first night in the city meander, Hit up Trinity College as well as Irelands equivalent of the Miracle Mile- found Bewleys, a resturant that's famous for it's coffee- which was a fun little stop, and then this beautiful park- good for quiet time:) Today I'm out to conquer the city again... who knows where that will lead:)

No comments:

Post a Comment