Saturday, June 12, 2010

Free day... sort of... um relatively so?

Today was, in theory, a free day (up until evening) . Now keep in mind that I'm living in a childrens home, and that one boy in particular has my heart wrapped around his finger... and when he stands outside my door calling Joysh Joysh...( Yes, that's what he calls me) I just cant ignore him... and so, when I was attempting to write trivia for friday's, I did what I was warned not to do, and let him in... and of course where there is one there is 6(at least in this case). Fortunately I've learned how to say dont touch in spanish, because I had to use it a lot, and securing crayons substantially lowered the chaos... for about five minutes, and so I was juggling between attempting to get work done, and watching 6 boys. Fortunately all survived, and were exceedingly happy when my guitar came out :o) I also played some Britt Nicole for them- now that was a sight to see. Picture 6 guatemalan boys- ages 1-4, dancing around the room to "The Lost Get Found" high quality. The girls are also vying for my time (I was downstairs with them the first time I was here) so I wound up heading down to play guitar for them a bit as well- Jostin of course insisted on coming with, and looked pretty pleased with himself when he got to. His latest thing is sitting by me while I'm playing guitar and essentially air guitaring. After a relatively occupied morning free I headed to the Dvorak's, which is where I am now :o) Aside from being squirrelly on account of being stuck in all day, it was a relatively uneventful eveing- no ER adventures today (though I think that wound up being a bonding moment for Marcos and I... ) Looking forward to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment