Friday, August 22, 2008

Deliriously in love... with Jesus :o)

Lately life has me feeling like I'm completely dwelling in the presence of my Lord- so many "small" details come together in such a way that I'm constantly aware of His presence in my life- and it's been good real good. Pretty sure God is crazy awesome. Before i divulge you with today's details I suppose I should fill you in on some recent changes in my life- my saviour can move mountains! Not only did I decide to change my major, but I'm transferring... now. It's all come together so fast, I started contemplating it one night after being on the Bethel site and knowing without a shadow of a doubt that I couldn't return- I started contacting the admissions counselor at Stout and one thing led to another- I had a nice little plan to spend one last semester at Bethel Tying up lose ends... but yet again, I may plan my ways but God's directing my steps. It all happened insanely fast too, I began looking into options- contacted a church about a potential internship and dialoging through email with an admissions counselor. A final conversation with Karen affirmed where my heart was leading- and now looking back it's funny- it felt like such a big decision and now it all makes sense. I went to Menomonie today to register for classes, and again have been reaffirmed that I'm doing what I'm supposed to- there was one slot left in Human Biology- which meets my lab science requirement that I didn't meet while at Bethel and is part of the degree for vocational rehabilitation if i go that route... The insanity didn't come until later though, yet again I find myself in another situation where I'm having to step out on the waters and not really know how things will pan out- none of it makes logical sense- at all! On the way back tonight I was thinking about that- how I really didn't expect to be at Stout at this point, yet if God wants you somewhere- he'll get you there and occasionally you'll be left looking back asking what happened? Anyhow, we drove by a place called the acoustic cafe and I thought out loud "I wonder if they're hiring" to which Karen responded by offerering to go back so I could run in and find out. When I asked for an application the lady said that actually she was finishing two more interviews today- so I went to stout... and came back with a job? Well almost- she asked me to come back, and my interview went extremely well- right down to her saying she'd probably talk to me tomorrow- and if she calls tomorrow that means i'm hired :) So at the moment I am just reveling in the fact that God is good... crazy good.

No comments:

Post a Comment