Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let me fly....

When you're a creature designed to fly it's rather frustrating to be stuck in a cage on a perch... that's about how I feel right now. Staying put is not my forte- especially in this state. I realised just how out of my element I was today when I was telling one of my bar regulars how I really wish I could go to Romania for Christmas (the organization I went with the first time has a Christmas trip they do- you leave the day after Christmas and stay through the new year to help bring Christmas to the orphans) I really wish it had hit me sooner- if I had the time to secure the funds I'd be there in a heart beat. Anyhow, Nate- they regular looks at me and says, "I dont think I've ever seen you this excited about something..." Ouch... normally, when people know me they think I'm full of life and energetic, I haven't been lately... its hard not to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment